Friday, February 6, 2009

Recommend a Friend - Give a Way - February


Recommend a Friend in the Downtown Square Mile for a complimentary flower arrangement, including delivery. One name will be drawn on the last Monday of each month; we will post winner the same day...Check Blog on that Monday for posted drawn name...if it's your friend, call Zuzu's 480.969.9898 to give us delivery info. We will deliver next day.
Friend must work or live in the downtown square mile of Mesa.

Remember Valentine's Day Saturday, February 14...mention Recommend a Friend and receive 10% off your Valentine order!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to recommend Shasta from USBank for the flower give-away.

Tina

Jack and Cat Curio said...

I think the ladies at Mystic Paper could use some cheer. They have had a rough couple of months.
xo
Lesley

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

I would like to recommend Kim & Jennifer at Mystic Paper for the flower give-away!! Fabulous people, fabulous store!

Jennifer said...

Welcome to the blog world ladies!

Domestic Bliss & FOUND said...

I would like to recommend Inside The Bungalow- they have hearts of gold & always have a smile on their faces.
They deserve some beautiful flowers.
xoxo-K

Maija said...

Mike did a great job with your blog!!

jen byard said...

Hi friends! I love your new blog! The design is gorgeous...way to go Mike, and excited to read your blog ladies. I'd like to recommend Heather Hales who does classes at Blissful Living.

Carrie Hensley said...

I have to send the love back to Kristin at Domestic Bliss and say she should be nominated for flowers. I have truly enjoyed getting to know you Kristin. You are a sweetheart!
P.S. I love your blog Cindy & Marlene!!